Do you feel agitated every night beside your husband because of loud snoring? You need to try Hvnsleep Pod today for a better solution. It not only stops the snoring; with the help of an app, you can keep tabs on your sleeping habits and cycle.
HVNSleep is a smart device designed to act upon unwanted snoring at night and improve your sleep. With advanced sound recognition and TENS technology, this device gives the most enjoyable rest.
Many people in the United States and other parts of the world have a problem with loud snores while sleeping. Snoring depends on various factors like cold, sinuses, allergies, or weight.
The device, along with conductive strips and an application, comes with an Exclusive Offer 50% Discount. So, read the review and decide for your betterment.
What is the product?
Snoring is a problem, and it’s not something to be ashamed of. But it should be taken care of properly. HVNSleep is a small and simple device that adjusts comfortably on your throat while sleeping.
It stimulates the throat muscles after switching it on using electro-pulses. As soon as you start snoring, it will increase the airflow. Because the tissues of your throat relax enough to block your airway, this device improves your breathing.
Due to its rapid results, people are searching for such devices more and more. So, with Limited Stock Available, it is advisable to grab your device now and enjoy the exciting offers.
Who is this product for?
HVNSleep is made for those people who experience heavy snoring while sleeping. Snoring doesn’t lead people around you to sleep peacefully, which can also affect your sleeping habits.
Hence, keeping every aspect in mind, this device is manufactured basically for people who snore.
- The study done by The Southern University of Science and Technology; it is proven that this device is beneficial in reducing snores. In many cases, it had entirely healed the problem.
- It is a small device that doesn’t let you feel uncomfortable while it sits on your throat during peaceful sleep.
- You will get a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee with its ergonomic design and Sleeplus app that will monitor your sleep.
- It sustains for 15 hours straight after two hours of charging.
- The device uses mild electric pulses to throat muscles to regulate proper airflow, without any painful shocks or rude jerks.
- The device is a tiny device that gives a restful sleep without using drugs or the risk of electricity.
- It uses bone conduction and sound recognition technology and sends out 10Hz-60Hz micro electro pulses to stimulate the throat muscles.
- The Sleeplus App, when connected to the device, keeps track of records of your sleep cycle and provides you relaxing sounds.
- Hvnsleep Pod comes with a conductive strip or electrode patch, which is made up of medical-grade fabric.
- There’s a charging base as well that helps the device to charge.
How it works
- The device has TENS and sound recognition technology. When you start snoring, it sends 10Hz-60Hz mild electro pulses to your throat muscles.
- The pulses adjust the airflow and breathing.
- There are sensors in this device that collects the snoring and sleep cycle of a person.
- It also works to stimulate the muscles and nerves beneath your tongue.
How to use Hvnsleep Pod device
- First, download the Sleeplus App and turn on the Bluetooth settings on your phone.
- Now pair your device following the instructions in the app.
- Stick the strip under your chin. Ensure the position of the groove should be near your throat.
- Press it for 30 seconds and attach the active device to the conductive strip.
How is it better than others?
Instead of using drugs or painful nose clips, this component is a better option. It doesn’t hurt or has side effects. Also, it is a proven sleeping technology that really stopped the snores in many cases.
When you have a deal like Get up to 50% OFF on a product, you can’t resist it. And if it’s the hour of need, then it’s the cherry on the top situation. Same happens with HVNSleep.
Other anti-snoring products may get you into uncomfortable position while sleeping, but this doesn’t. The complimentary Sleeplus app also comes along to keep the tabs on your sleep cycle and soothes your mind with relaxing sounds. With the real time data of the app your brain will also get signals to have a sound sleep.
Whenever you doubt a product or service, consult for honest and unbiased reviews. Hvnsleep Pod received lots of comments from people all over the United States. So, let’s read what are they saying:
Richard from Santa Monica is counting this device as a lifesaver. For him, nothing worked, and so he tried this pod with a skeptical mind. But it worked!
Taylor from Portland feels relief as his girlfriend has been a heavy snoring person. This proved to be an effective solution for them.
Anne from Miami is thankful for this technology as it helped her husband and ceased his snoring. He is feeling energized now.
Where can I get this?
You can order this pod easily from the official website of the company. You can also avail the offers available there.
- Is there any 30-Day Money Back Guarantee policy?
If you feel dissatisfied with your HVNSleep device, you can return it within 30 days of the purchase. You will be credited with the full refund, less shipping, and handling.
- Can a person use this pod in an airplane or bus?
This device is absolutely safe to use anywhere while you are travelling, including aircraft and buses.
- What to do if it gets uncomfortable?
Go to setting and reduce the intensity of the pulses you are receiving. You will have access to various levels of intensity; choose whichever suits you.
The problem of snoring can be handled wisely. For that, Hvnsleep Pod comes to the rescue.
The ergonomic design, TENS and sound recognition technology, real-time data through the Sleeplus app, and rhythmic sounds combine to make a perfect slumber.
We have discussed all the positive aspects from every angle, including the mind-boggling discount and offers you will get.
Are you in need of any such device to get relief from snoring? Comment below as till now, it is one of the best anti-snoring devices found.